These pages feature in-depth explanations about what CoCalc is able to do.
- Jupyter Notebooks:CoCalc offers a platform-specific edition of notebooks with real-time collaboration, chat, and precise edit-history. Explore it in more detail in the documentation.
- Extensive Python stack:data science, statistics, mathematics, physics, machine learning,and much more…
- R statistical software:notebook, command-line, LaTeX with Knitr and RMarkdown, and much more
- LaTeX Editor:learn how CoCalc's LaTeX editor can help you being a productive author online, or check out its documentation.
- Graphical Software:run graphical applications in CoCalc's remote virtual display environment. Read more about it in the X11 documentation.
- Linux Terminal:work in a full remote Linux shell. (Terminal documentation)
- API interface:programmatically control CoCalc via your own software.
- There is much more to explore:Just to name a few, there are Sage Worksheets, Course management, Task management, Chat, etc.