These pages feature in-depth explanations about what CoCalc is able to do.
- Jupyter Notebooks:CoCalc offers a platform-specific edition of notebooks with real-time collaboration, chat, and precise edit-history
- R statistical software:notebook, command-line, LaTeX with Knitr and RMarkdown, and much more
- LaTeX Editor:learn how CoCalc's LaTeX editor can help you being a productive author online
- Graphical Software:run graphical applications in CoCalc's remote virtual display environment
- There is much more to explore. Just to name a few, there are Sage Worksheets, Course management, Task management, Chat, etc.