These pages feature in-depth explanations about what CoCalc is able to do.
- Jupyter Notebooks:CoCalc offers a platform-specific edition of notebooks with real-time collaboration, chat, and precise edit-history. Explore it in more detail in the documentation.
- Extensive Python stack:data science, statistics, mathematics, physics, machine learning, and much more.
- R statistical software:notebook, command-line, LaTeX with Knitr and RMarkdown, and much more.
- LaTeX Editor:learn how CoCalc's LaTeX editor can help you being a productive author online, or check out its documentation.
- Graphical Software:run graphical applications in CoCalc's remote virtual display environment. Read more about it in the X11 documentation.
- Online Linux Environment:a collaborative online Linux terminal, edit and run Bash scripts, or work in a Jupyter Notebooks running the Bash kernel.
- Linux Terminal:work in a collaborative remote Linux shell. Read more in its documentation.
- Teaching a course:CoCalc helps you organizing and teaching a course. Read more in the instructor guide.
- API interface:programmatically control CoCalc via your own software.
- There is much more to explore:Just to name a few, there are Sage Worksheets, Course management, Task management, Chat, etc.