Online Collaborative Whiteboard with Jupyter Code Cells and LaTeX Mathematics
Sketch out ideas and run Jupyter code cells with CoCalc Whiteboard
Full featured online collaborative computational whiteboard
As explained in our blog and documentation, CoCalc's collaborative computational whiteboards support an infinite canvas with
- Rich text collaborative markdown editor with mathematical LaTeX expressions,
- Sticky notes,
- Sketching with pens,
- Jupyter code cells with support for tab completion and interactive widgets,
- Chat conversations with collaborators,
- Hundreds of icons,
- Frames to group objects, and
- Stopwatches and Countdown timers to organize and track work.
A Computational Whiteboard with Jupyter cells and more!
You can use Jupyter notebook code cells with over a dozen supported kernels, a massive library of pre-installed software and interactive widgets. You
- Create edges between all objects,
- Use frames to organize the whiteboard into sections,
- Split your editor windows to view multiple parts of the whiteboard simultaneously,
- Easily navigate with an overview map with two preview modes,
- Every change you and your collaborators make is recorded via browsable TimeTravel and you can copy/paste from any point in the history, and
- Publish your whiteboards to the share server.